05 October 2009

Musing Monday: My Wish List


Today’s MUSING MONDAYS post is about books on your wishlist…

Last week we talked about keeping a wishlist. Why not pull out that list and show us some of the books you’ve been eyeing off?


My complete WishList from LibraryThing...can be found here. But here are a few titles from the list...

Britten and Brulightly
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
The Lace Reader
The Exquisite
Martin Dressler
Day of Tears
Who Killed Amanda Palmer?
The Complete Maus

4 comments:

  1. I have The Complete Maus and its fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise - I have been meaning to read this for about two years now, but for some reason I always forget or neglect to buy it. It's strange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many of the books you listed are new to me. I did contemplate picking up The Lace Reader in the book store the other day though, but ultimately decided against it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola - The shortlist I put up in the post all comes from blogger reviews; only two (Androids and Maus) were ever on my list before.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!