20 December 2009

Secret Santa Surprise!!!

When an unknown package arrived in the mail, I just knew it was from my secret santa. And if my sixth sense wasn't working, the wonderful writing on the box declaring it to be my secret santa surprise would certainly have given it away. I looked at the box, fingered the top of it, and promptly put it over by the other Christmas gifts, determined to wait until Christmas morning to open it up and check out the goodies inside.

Not five minutes later, I was exclaiming, to no one in particular, as I excitedly opened my present. I only feel mild guilt. It is, afterall, at least the right month. And I know you won't blame me for being a bit greedy when you see the wonderful presents I received:


That's right fellow bloggers, feast your eyes and weep with jealousy. I got a cocoa mug, cocoa with marshmallows, multi-flavored cocoa, two - count 'em - two Christmas ornaments, candy canes, and John Green's Paper Towns. I can feel your envy seeping through the computer screen.

I got all of this thanks to Briana from The Book Pixie, where she reviews YAL. She is also into photography and has a site for that as well. And she's a home schooled junior - may I just say wow! Thank you so much for my lovely gifts!

11 comments:

  1. AND she's an awesome gift picker outer. Enjoy the cocoa! And Paper Towns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's in high school? That is awesome. You scored big on this one. And don't feel guilty about opening...look when I opened yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Enjoy Papertowns! I love John Green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am green with envy!! What a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I AM jealous. You'll have cocoa for the whole season. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a great not-so-secret Santa you had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... Paper Towns... What a great Secret Santa prezzie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikmati kemudahan dalam bermain Slot Online bersama Mporans89 yang memberikan anda kualitas tampilan game terbaik dan keren dibandingkan dengan situs yang banyak anda temukan di internet. Mporans89 menyediakan banyak permainan yang bisa dimainkan dengan hanya menggunakan 1 user id saja, sehingga sangat mudah diakses kapanpun yang diinginkan. Banyak promo menarik yang bisa diperoleh dari situs ini, diantarannya adalah Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan 100% sehingga pulsa yang anda deposit tidak dikenakan potongan. Untuk syarat Turnover yang diberikan juga sangat mudah, yaitu hanya dengan TO 3x dari nilai deposit untuk melakukan WD.

    Untuk minimal pengisian dana 20,000 dan minimal penarikan dana adalah 50,000,- perlu diketahui kalau proses keduanya hanya memerlukan waktu kurang dari tiga menit saja dan seluruh proses dilakukan sesuai form antrian yang mana masuk lebih dahulu, sehingga proses adil agar menjaga ketertiban dalam proses transaksi. Untuk lebih jelasnya bisa mengunjungi Mporans89 melalui link https://13.214.101.79

    Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Deposit Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    Slot Pulsa Tanpa Potongan

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!