19 September 2010

Sunday Salon: 6 Big Winners

This week has been something of a blogging fail for me. While I was able to get all of my BBAW posts scheduled in advance (except Friday's meme), I wasn't even close to visiting all of the wonderful blogs featured. Even those blogs I regularly visit were neglected as I read posts without commenting. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up and meet some new bloggers over the next few weeks.

I was able to determine the winners of my BBAW giveaways though, so without further ado....


Em at Love YA Lit won:

Kendra at Just a Good Book won:

Hannah at World Lily won:

Kathy at The Literary Amnesiac won:

Scoot of See Scoot Read won:

I am hoping I'll get the books mailed out tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. I wasn't all that productive either, but it was a fun week anyway. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did good at the beginning of the week, and petered out by the end...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never participated in BBAW. Must give it a try next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you were quite the generous gifter! Like you, I will be catching up on returning BBAW visits for another week or so. Love finding all the new reads every year. The best part of the week for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how exciting! I win!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the winners! I hope that they enjoy the books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a crazy busy week too Trisha. I have blogs still to visit from BBAW. I just didn't have time to participate as much as I had hoped.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! My books arrived today! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!