- Does an author’s personality have any affect on whether or not you read his/her book? Unfortunately, no. And I feel bad about this. I really do. Orson Scott Card is a total asshat, but Ender's Game is still one of the best books ever. Most of the time I don't know anything about the author, and that is fine by me. I'm not interested in their exigence, intention, or lifestyle. I just want their work.
- Why do fools fall in love? Because spaghetti tastes better.
- What kind of an old lady do you think you will be? I would love to say a kickass one; one of those old ladies who's still styling and active and living it up. I'm pretty sure though that I will be a total hermit, spending inordinate amounts of time holed up in some dark room, reading and watching tv. It's what I would prefer to be doing now, so I'm pretty sure it's what I will be doing when I have the option....
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
- Did you do a little victory dance when I let months go by without doing a Tag Chicken post—foolishing thinking that perhaps you had won this game? Yes. Yes, I did. I actually had a victory post drafted - which I'm going to keep on hand, just in case you know.
New Questions for Jenners
- Which is more anger-inducing: the car riding your ass or that car that keeps passing you and then slowing down?
- What book would you like to see turned into a musical and who would you want to star in it?
- What movie do you wish was a book?
- If you could trade a skill or personality trait with one of your friends, what would you take and what would you give?
- What era of your life would you re-live and why?