10 March 2015

Top 10: Books for Readers Who Like The Funny


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the list of future topics click here.

Ten Books For Readers Who Like The Funny


American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang

gods behaving badly by Marie Phillips

Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher



Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman

Whom God Would Destroy by Commander Pants

Exponential Apocalypse by Eirik Gumeny

Badass by Ben Thompson



7 comments:

  1. Jin's perm had me rolling in American Born Chinese.

    I feel like I've read Six Characters before, but I can't be sure. Clearly, that means I need to read it again.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Omens! And Six Characters - both excellent choices. I need to read some of these others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief, I've only read ONE of those. American Born Chinese...loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! American Born Chinese, Good Omens, and Hitchhiker's Guide - can't go wrong there!

    Check out my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've added Dear Committee Members to my wish-list. have you ever read the classic Three Men in a Boat? Together with Hitchhikers, probably the funniest book I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!