27 March 2016

The Sunday Spotlight: BEA

Every Sunday, I highlight one thing: one book, one idea, one dish, one person, one show, one anything. Today, the spotlight is on:


and

All three run consecutively in Chicago from May 11 - 14 (Wednesday to Saturday) and I am thrilled to say that I am registered for all three. As I live a mere 60 miles south of the city, I have no excuse (other than hating really early mornings) to not attend. I'm really hoping to see some of you up there. I know I will be there Wednesday and Saturday, and either Thursday or Friday.

So who's going and when can we meet up?


6 comments:

  1. Yay! I will be at BEA Weds to Friday. I will email you more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there too! We started a Facebook group for bloggers who are going to network and whatnot ahead of time, so you should join if you haven't already: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2005493406343298/

    And let's definitely find a time to meet up, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous!!! It's been since the year we both went to NYC that I've been able to attend! Boo. Take lots of pics!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my first time since then too! I wasn't planning on going, and then I realized it was in Chicago. Wish you were going.

      Delete

Talk to me baby!