12 March 2010

Killing my Google reader

Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books is hosting a Friday blog hop!

She says, "Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!"

This was a hit last week! If you'd like to participate, go to Crazy-For-Books and leave the link for your blog in the MckLinky. Repost this and then go back and visit the other blogs!


This may be the straw that breaks the camel's back for my Google Reader.  I'm always in the market for new blogs and having so many wonderful blogs linked in one place may just kill GR.

13 comments:

  1. Great idea, I think I will check the link out at once. I am afraid I am going to kill my GR as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I found you through the blog hop. I am now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!

    You have an awesome site that I am now following ... loving this blog hop (",).

    Have a great day!

    http://paranormal-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm another new follower than found you through the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trisha, my GR is out of control! I'm constantly trying to re-categorize things so each folder is at least manageable, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big welcome to all my new followers. Grab a seat, a drink, and make yourself at home.

    And seriously, I may need to quit my job to keep up with the GR.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found you through Blog Hop. I really love your blog and am now a follower.

    Have a great evening!
    Tweezle from Just One More Paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this meme and have just joined in on the fun. I have found your blog through it and am happy to be your 62nd follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi!

    i am your new follower from BBH..happy weekend!

    http://darlynandbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. BBAW put me over the edge last year. Now I am lucky to make it through my reader every day. It is a good thing, but then again, I always feel like an underachiever. So many wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. More Welcomes!

    Sandy - BBAW did the same to me, and then I neatly organized and culled....and then things seem to have gotten out of control again. I have to admit that I am surprised by how many interesting, well written blogs are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already follow you, but just thought I would just HOP in to say HELLO from the Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!