03 July 2010

!!!Fourth of July Booksale!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have too many books. Seriously, it's insane.  So welcome to my fire sale.  If any of the below books strikes your fancy, let me know which one you want and then send me an email address with your snail mail address (include the book title again too).

The Rules
1. Only one book per person
2. Read the comments to make sure the book you want has not already been claimed
3. Leave a comment letting me know which book you want
4. Send me an email with your snail mail address (and the book title again)
5. Open internationally

THE FOLLOWING HAVE BEEN CLAIMED
Suite Scarlett, The Awakening, The Year of Magical Thinking, The Awakening, Unformed Landscape, Digital Fortress, and The Remains of the Day.

So The Monkey Bible, Strangers in the Land of Egypt, and A Million Little Pieces are still available.

14 comments:

  1. Suite Scarlett is really tempting, but I'm going to be good and not take any.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Like I need anymore books, but I really can't ignore Remains of the Day. I'll send you an e-mail pronto! Thank you! You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you like the coolest blogger ever? Although Sandy was faster than me when it comes to The Remains of the Day, I just wanted to leave you a comment telling you about your overall amazingness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only two I'd be interested in are ones I already own (The Remains of the Day and The Awakening) so I'm going to be a good girl and not aquire anything here. :D Have you read The Awakening? It's one of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I'm loving your new layout :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. THE YEAR OF MAGICAL THINKING! Please. Email on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like Suite Scarlett

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unformed Landscape has a terrific review and it
    is a storyline that I would like to read.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ones I'd want I already own :) Love the Awakening, but have at least 2 copies around here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No need to get any of these because I have the same issue you do! LOL But I am listening to Suite Scarlett now and it's enjoyable so far.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Digital Fortress has an excellent review on Amazon and I would like to win this book.


    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marjorie - Email me your address and you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Trisha, I want to thank you so much for my
    book, I really appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!