27 July 2010

Lvl 80 F Druid Seeks M Time Lord for HP LARPing

For those of you who don't know, Alex Day is hilarious. Going under the name nerimon on YouTube, he uploads wondrous videos including one of my favorites, the Alex Reads Twilight series in which he comments chapter by chapter on the book.  He also has a blog and his CD released this year. Really I could keep going, but I'm just going to suggest you head over to AlexDayMusic.com.

Now for your viewing pleasure, here is one of Alex's videos in which he relates for you some wonderful Nerdy Personal Ads:





I would absolutely love it if you guys came up with your own Nerd Personal Ads and left them in the comments. What will you win? Why, a free book of course. Check out the list of possibilities here.

4 comments:

  1. Well crap, I'd sure like to participate but my brain isn't secreting creativity this morning. Maybe I'll lurk and be inspired by others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. M. G. That is HILARIOUS. I love it! Thanks for introducing me to Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy - Feel free to come back when the brain feels refreshed. :)

    Aarti - No problem. He is one hilarious guy.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!