13 April 2012

And So It Goes....TAG!

Game of Tag Chicken Continues.....

The most amazing Jenners and I are engaged in what is clearly becoming a never-ending game of Tag Chicken. A game initially begun from a simple meme which has now evolved into well...this. So without further ado, her questions for me:

How do you know my uncle and why are you crying out his name? We met at a Jenners Adoration Seminar. He's my sponsor.
Would you rather have chocolate fingernails or the ability to achieve orgasm whenever you sneeze? Sneezing orgasms as long as I don't have to orgasm upon every sneeze. That could be uncomfortable in certain situations such as holiday dinners with the family and like teaching and stuff.
Would you rather have the flexibility of a gymnast or the stamina of a marathoner? Pffftt.. I already have both baby. Okay, seriously, I think I'll go with the stamina because the flexibility is easier to achieve.
Would you rather attempt to swim in lime Jello or liquid cheese? I think I just threw up a little in my mouth over the idea of swimming in liquid cheese.
If you won a 5-minute buying spree at a bookstore, what section would you head to first? Art. That way I could buy a crapton of really expensive books and return them for a an even larger crapton of novels.
Don’t you think the Oscars should go back to only have 5 best picture nominees? Yes. Yes I do. I am personally offended by the change.
Can you distinguish between your baby’s different cries or is that just a myth of motherhood like I think it is? I can totally tell the difference - she has three types of cries: the one I think is kind of cute, the one I find annoying, and the one that makes me not like her.
For what music group/artist would you be willing to camp out all night to get tickets for their concert? (That was a difficult sentence to write using correct grammar and I think I failed.) The Beatles, you know, if it was like 45 years ago..But since that's like a totally cliched answer, I'll also say that I would camp out all night to see Lady Gaga as well.
Do you think it is unfair that Angelina Jolie gets her ENTIRE name in “Brangelina”? No because her hotness factor is off the charts and she deserves the honor.
If you wrote a memoir, what would the title be? Holy Fantabulous Batman! Or maybe... Life in the Dreaming 
Are you really OK with devoting 1/10th of your blog posts to this game of tag chicken? Absolutely. :)

11 New Questions for Jenners
  1. Should a calendar start on a Sunday or a Monday?
  2. Which is the more likely new wave in cosmetic surgery: the application of freckles or the removal and replacement of perfectly healthy teeth?
  3. What is your most idiotic fear?
  4. What is the worst show on television today?
  5. Sweater vests on women: dork, chic, sexy androgyny, or what?
  6. Would you rather: Eat all the chocolate you wanted without taking in any calories or Run as far as you wanted without getting winded?
  7. Graffiti: Art or Vandalism?
  8. If you absolutely had to choose one, is it more crucial for YAL to have more positive portrayals of : gay characters, female characters, or characters of color?
  9. What is the sexiest part of a man?
  10. What is the worst thing you can call a person?
  11. Is our obsession with this little game of tag indicative of deep-seated emotional problems?

18 comments:

  1. As far as I'm concerned, y'all can just keep doing this forever. I am quite entertained by it all! I am learning things though...troubling things. Seriously Trisha? Lady Gaga?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. I love your take on the baby's different cries. Thanks for keeping it real. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure which I love more--Jenners' questions or your answers to her questions. And buying art books to return for a "crapton" of novels? Genius!

    Thank you both for keeping us ever entertained.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that was genius, too. I am seriously in awe of your deviousness.

      Delete
    2. I am ridunculously awesome. :)

      Delete
  4. I've begun to follow your blog because of Jenners and this awesome game of TAG! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this game of tag! I think I can guess what Jenners will answer for the new number 6!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the sneezing thing, and I was wondering how you would answer that. And I love that you guys seems to be a comedic team of geniuses coming up with these questions! I can't wait to see the next round!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to respectfully disagree about the flexibility thing - I've been trying to get more flexible my whole life, and I still am just as unflexible as I was born. Seriously, if I try to do a splits, my legs barely make a 90-degree angle. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How strange! If I work at it for a week or two, I can get all sorts of bendy. I just never work at it...

      Delete
  8. OMG! Your answers are hilarious! That liquid cheese bit had me laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys crack me up. I love your answer to the book buying spree, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buahahahahaha! I vote for Holy Fantabulous Batman, btw, but that's probably because I'm on a bizarre "Holy ______, Batman!" kick. Also: I love cheese, but the idea of swimming in liquid cheese totally made me gag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg the Jenners Adoration Society!!! Aren't we ALL in that??

    I am looking forward to Jenners answer to deep-seated emotional problems! bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Lord, woman! You knocked this one out of the ball park!!! How did I not see this before now. It must have been right after my vacation when I was behind on blog reading and did a mark all as read.

    Your answers are genius -- especially the book store answer. You've changed my strategy if I am ever lucky enough to be in that position.

    I am working on this today as I've let this game sit for far too long.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!