23 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Wish List for Santa

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the list of future topics click here.

My Real Children by Jo Walton
Spoiled Brats by Simon Rich
The Arrival by Shaun Tan
Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty
What We See When We Read by Peter Mendelsund
The Undertaker's Daughter by Kate Mayfield

To be honest, my list is much longer than this, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed on these 10. And if I don't receive them, I will probably go buy them (more than likely with a bookish gift card as I always - and luckily - seem to receive them).

What books do you hope to receive for the holidays?

3 comments:

  1. I'm still debating on The Supernatural Enhancements. I really enjoyed the book, but I'm not sure I enjoyed it enough to own it. I'm not sure I'd read it a second time. But then I saw it in the book store last week,a nd thought wow I want that one on my shelves. So...yeah, not sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. I have just started delving into Jo Walton's work. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accidentally saw one that I'm getting (Murakami's The Strange Library) but I'm hopeful that there are many other books under my tree!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!