17 February 2015

Top 10: Bookish Problems


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the list of future topics click here.

Ten Book Related Problems I Have

Insanity Due to a Lack of Time to Read

Divorce Due to Obscene Amount of Money Spent on Books

Loss of Friends Due to Diminished Free Time Spent Reading Instead of Socializing

Headaches Due to a Lack of Organization of TBR Pile

Depression Due to End of a Good Book

Boredom with Everyday Life Due to Active Fantasy Life Based on Stories

Anxiety Disorder Due to Waiting on Next Installment in Series coupled with....

Feelings of Inadequacy Due to a TBR List Longer than You Could Read in Three Lifetimes

Isolation Due to No Real Life Friends Who Enjoy Reading

My Number One Problem

Imminent Danger of Suffocation or Death by Blunt Force Trauma Due to Overflowing Bookshelves


8 comments:

  1. Ha! You and I kinda shared the same sort of idea on how to approach this topic. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of problems that are related to buying/owning books. That's why I mostly use the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! Your list is hilarious! And I can also relate to every single one... particularly the impending death from blunt force trauma. I have books stacked up to the ceiling on the top of every single bookcase in the house!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely get sad at the end of a good book and then I just don't know what to do with myself. Great list!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, I have all these problems. I think the boyfriend would say the last one is my worst... but I think not having enough time to read is the real problem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha great problems to have due to books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Insanity Due to a Lack of Time to Read" --Lol, but so true!
    Here’s My TTT

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!