22 March 2015

Currently | 22 March

Last Week's Highlights (with Lots of Pictures)

Carter's week started out strong, wearing some actual clothes instead of his typical footed-onesies
Then, he put those comfy pjs back on and went to sleep
He woke up long enough to watch some Odd Squad with the Big Sis...
And he let her push him in his swing
But, then he went back to sleep...


Madison was much more active then her lazy brother. She went to the Dentist for the first time, and things went really, really well. She loved her shiny, clean teeth (of which she has 20).

She made it back to gymnastics after a two week hiatus...

She also went to a Book Fair at Barnes and Noble where she played with Miniature Volcanos, Play-Doh, Therapy Dogs, Story Time, Craft Time, and a huge Panda named Bamboo.



While at Barnes and Noble, she reasserted her status as Queen of the Books and then engaged in some light reading...

After spending 3 hours in the bookstore, Madison and Mommy were all like..
Also this week:

  • Madison got a hair cut (3 inches off)
  • Mommy got a hair cut (just a trim)
  • Carter spent the night at Grandma Lori's TWICE!!!
  • Mommy and Madison went out to eat together three times- Panera, IHop, and Barnes and Noble
  • I ate a $40 plate of salmon that was absolutely delicious
  • I reconnected with a friend I haven't seen since high school
  • We had my mom and cousin over for dinner twice (fish fry one night, brat burgers the next)
  • I went back to work


So what did everyone else do this past week?

11 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your week in pictures. Your children are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all adorable. Crazy busy, but it's all good. Madison is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter is so cute! Your week is as busy as mine! I hope you're able to find some downtime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really good week. I'm impressed about the dentist. My kids always hated anyone touching their teeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THERAPY DOGS! Oscar is a therapy dog! I never did continue his training to be a reading dog; maybe I can find a place in NC to help me with that... Dogs are awesome at helping kids with reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many of the things! One of the highlights of which was that $40 plate of salmon, I'm sure. Any time I see a food mention that expensive I start looking forward to the conference I'll be attending in April. I usually spend my per diem all in one place on ridiculously gourmet food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're adorable! I love the picture of Madison sprawled across the shelf of books like she owns the place.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, what a nice week. $40 of salmon! Sushi??

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a busy week! But fun, it sounds like. :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!