16 March 2015

Mailbox Monday: BookBub's Killing Me

So I recently discovered BookBub, a horrible, enabling site which brings daily book deals to my inbox. Seriously, free, $1.99, $2.99. I can barely resist buying ALL THE BOOKS despite the fact I have no time.

I "bought" the first six of the following based on my daily BookBub recommendations (they were free). The last book I paid full price. What can I say? I like buying books.

Four and a Half Shades of Fantasy by W.J. May is a collection including Rae of Hope from The Chronicles of Kerrigan, Seventh Mark - Part 1 from the Hidden Secrets Saga, Shadow of Doubt - Part 1, Radium Halos from the Senseless Series,  and an excerpt from Courage Runs Red from the Red Blood Series.

Lonely Souls, the first in the Witch Avenue series by Karice Bolton

The Story of Awkward by R.K. Ryals

Deep Blue Secret by Christie Anderson, the first in The Water Keepers series

The Island by Jen Minkman

Project ELE by Courtney Nuckels and Rebecca Gober

Tales of Innocence and Experience: An Exploration by Eva Figes

9 comments:

  1. Bookbub does sound like a good way to keep up with ebook deals. Hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I cancelled those emails so that I wouldn't be tempted so very often ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought at first the Tales of Innocence and Experience was an in-depth look at Blake. Still, it sounds interesting. I hope you get to make even a small dent in that pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See this is the plague of the book nerd. These days I read about one, maybe two, print books a month. Still, what do I do at every chance? I had to have a colonoscopy a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I deserved a book. I love to go to our new indie bookstore and what do I do? Yep. The stack just keeps growing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy reading. I think I got The Island a while ago when it was free on Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. BookBub is definitely an enabler. I'll never cancel it though - afraid of missing out, LOL. Enjoy your new books. I just pray I still have my eyesight in my old age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Kindle has plenty of new additions thanks to BookBub. I've gotten more picky about which ones I buy, but there are a lot of tempting offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice purchases. BookBub is great!!

    The Island looks good to me.

    I hope you are having a good week. I am late in getting to blogs this week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!