03 March 2015

Top 10: Favorites From the Past 3 Years


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the list of future topics click here.

Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years

While I don't read near the amount I used to, I still read enough that narrowing down to 10 is rather difficult; however, I have struggled and wavered and this is what I came up with:

Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

The City and the City by China Mieville

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman

The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov

The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater and the rest of the series...

The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

Dear Committee Members by Julie Schumacher

The Martian by Andy Weir

7 comments:

  1. I might be the only one who had trouble coming up with 10! We share Ready Player One, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I couldn't come up with ten either.

      The Things They Carried is quality.

      Delete
  2. Great pick! Ready Player One is such an awesome book! It's my all time favorite.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up to many of these, but especially The City and the City and Ready Player One. I think those were really delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, The Martian! I recently read that one and it was a mind blower! My heart was seriously galloping at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love Lolita, The Night Circus, and The Martian!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that we share some of our recent favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!