30 June 2015

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. To learn more about Top Ten Tuesday or see the list of future topics click here.

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2015

As I've only read 12 books so far this year, completing a top 10 list is rather disingenuous for me. I will, however, give you my top 3 of the year:

The Help by Kathryn Stockett (review)
One of the best audios I've ever listened to, a moving story


"The Horla" by Guy de Maupassant
A well crafted short story about madness


The Duff by Kody Keplinger (review)
A young adult realistic romance that didn't make me want to puke



4 comments:

  1. I need to check out The Horla. I do love me some Maupassant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the DUFF didn't make you want to puke, huh? I've heard good things about the movie, too. And I might have laughed a little at your comment about reading 12 books. I've read a few more than that (thank you graphic novels and audiobooks), but it seemed silly for me to come up with a full blown Top 10, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! The Help was really good. I read it a long time ago.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!