17 June 2009

Here I go, Here I go, Here I go again...

...girls what's my weakness? MEN BOOK CHALLENGES!!!



That's right, I'm joining another one. The Sookie Stackhouse Reading Challenge!

The Challenge: Here's your chance to catch up on Sookie and all her friends -- living and undead, fully human and not.

It's easy, it's fun, it's for you! And you have an entire year to complete the challenge.

Between July 1, 2009, and June 30, 2010, catch up on Charlaine Harris's Southern Vampire series. No matter if you're starting with book 1 or book 8, you have a year to read all about Sookie. Read Sookie in print, listen to the audio, read an eBook -- format is not an issue.

The Books:
Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone
Dead in the Family


The first five books have been sitting on my TBR shelf since Christmas, so this challenge certainly came at the right time. I'm going to add on to this challenge a bit for myself and combine the reading with watching True Blood, a television series based on the books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so I didn't quite make it.  I still have three books left to read and as today is June 30, I don't think I'm going to complete the challenge.  The Stackhouse series is not finished for me yet though; I plan on reading the remaining three books sometime this year.

I did manage to watch the first two seasons of True Blood, which I loved, and now I'm impatiently waiting for season 3 to come out on DVD.

1 comment:

Talk to me baby!