22 October 2009

INTP Anyone?



Your Personality is Very Rare (INTP)




Your personality type is goofy, imaginative, relaxed, and brilliant.

Only about 4% of all people have your personality, including 2% of all women and 6% of all men.

You are Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving.



An INTP:
  • is internally focused
  • lives in a world of theoretical possibilities
  • values knowledge above all else
  • does not like to control people
  • can be overly sarcastic and critical
  • likes facts to be conveyed concisely
  • exhibits weakness in maintenance tasks like bill paying and dishwashing
  • loves new ideas and thinking
  • may seem dreamy or spacey to others
  • can be misunderstood
  • is independent, original, and creative
  • can be temperamental
  • has unconventional thought patterns
  • can seem callous
  • works best alone
  • can be rather eccentric

I took a Meyers-Briggs about a year ago and received the exact same results. The difference: MB was about 100 questions and this one was about 12...interesting. I have to say of all the personality tests I've taken, this one strikes me as the most correct.

So, I'm INTP. What's your type?

8 comments:

  1. "Your Personality is Somewhat Common (ISFJ)
    Your personality type is stubborn, conservative, trustworthy, and caring.

    About 13% of all people have your personality, including 18% of all women and 7% of all men
    You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging."

    Well I'm definitely stubborn, trustworthy and caring... I'm very conservative though :/

    Tara SG
    25hourbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an INFJ.

    I wonder how many of us book blogger are "I"'s!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara - Sounds like yours is right on too then. So strange.

    Christina - I'm betting a lot of bloggers are introverts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say I'm *not* very conservative :/

    Well... I guess that depends on what you consider "conservative".

    And I'm in sales so I can be very outgoing but I can be shy in social situations.

    Sorry, thinking out loud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, I was exactly the same! And I was pretty proud of the goofy label.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara SG - Ahhh, that makes more sense. And never apologize for thinking out loud. I think we all should!

    softdrink - Weeeeiiirrrddd. And it is a pretty goofy label, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am the absolutely RAREST personality typ - INFJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm an INTP too! It is rare - and female INTP's are very rare! The Myers-Briggs personality tests aren't just for fun - they're very scientific and based on a lot of research.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!