05 March 2010

February Films

 

Sherlock Holmes
Robert Downey Jr. is just yummy.  Add in my strange attraction to intelligence and you have a movie that could have had no plot whatsoever and I still would have been happy.  Luckily, Sherlock Holmes included not only an entertaining plot but also some unique film-making.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians:  The Lightning Thief
While the film took a few liberties with the book that I wasn't thrilled about, one change I wholly supported:  Percy and company are around 17 instead of 13.  I felt the increased age highly beneficial to the plot line.

Hump Day
A terrible movie that I wish I had not wasted the time watching.  I was expecting a Fired Up! type of humor, and ended up with a mess of unbelievable characters and situations.

Star Trek
This was probably my third or fourth viewing of this film, so for my complete review go here.

Diary of a Mad Black Woman
I have seen the first half-hour or so of this film five or six times, but this is the first time I've actually watched the whole thing.  Some really really funny moments, but overall an average sort of movie.

I Think I Love My Wife
Watching a husband engage in some sort of strange almost-affair...umm, okay.

Inglourious Basterds
I still love this movie the second time around.  My complete review is here.

1 comment:

  1. I've only seen Star Trek and Sherlock Homes and liked them both. I always have fun watching Robert Downey Jr.!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!