23 May 2010

Sunday Salon: Bring on the Fun

The time has come. Tomorrow at 6am a car will pick me up and bring me to the airport for my trip to New York!  The Pointer Sisters have been singing "I'm so excited" in my head for like two weeks now.



After watching the video, I'm feeling a bit dirty, like I've somehow violated the BEA....

So being a total slacker, I've decided not to schedule posts for the week I'm gone.  This means a break for your Google Reader!  You can thank me later.  What you will have instead is a cheater's landing page - a regular post I just won't push down with other posts.  What can I say? I'm a bit lazy right now.  I mean, I'm totally swamped preparing to go on my trip.

Since I was on YouTube, I thought I'd put this video up as well.  Little girls dancing to Beyonce's Single Ladies.  I have no definite opinions on the morality, appropriateness, or sexiness of this; but I will say that these girls can dance.


Vezi mai multe video din Sport

The real Single Ladies video...



So...too sexy?  Or is it just our own dirty minds that make it so?

11 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great time, Trisha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous. You have a wonderful time, and I will expect a full report when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you love New York. I get to go this summer after school gets out which is sadly long after the BEA is over.

    And I vote for too sexy. I would not have allowed their act in the school talent show, which I used to run. Not without several changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy yourself, I know you'll treat us to a dynamite post on the return.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a fantastic time Trisha and I look forward to your updates when you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad to have finally see the dance video I have heard so much about. I danced for years, as did my sisters, and my nine year old cousin currently dances. It is a dance I can see our high school aged dancers doing, but never our kids that age. They definitely go for more cutesy, age appropriate dancing.

    Have fun at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad to have finally see the dance video I have heard so much about. I danced for years, as did my sisters, and my nine year old cousin currently dances. It is a dance I can see our high school aged dancers doing, but never our kids that age. They definitely go for more cutesy, age appropriate dancing.

    Have fun at BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have so much fun!!!!

    And if you can, visit Crumbs Bakery. You can thank me later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As I said in my comment to YOUR comment on my blog, I'm not leaving the Book Blogger Convention until I have a chance to meet you! :)

    Can't wait! Enjoy the beginning part of your week ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So funny - I used the Pointer Sisters video as a pre BEA post as well....LOL :)

    I have to look at your other videos here!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!