22 December 2010

Steampunk Challenge

Title: Steampunk Challenge
Host: The Bookkeeper
Timeframe: Oct. 10 to Oct. 2011
Suggested Reading List

My Goal: I'd like to read the following list
  • Soulless by Gail Carriger
  • Changeless by Gail Carriger
  • Blameless by Gail Carriger
  • Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  • Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
  • Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by Gordon Dahlquist
  • Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  • Sapphique by Catherine Fisher
  • The Clockwork Century series by Cherie Priest 
  • The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman

2 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading the Mortal Instruments trilogy and loving it, so I suspect that Clockwork Angels will be fun. And my students loved Incarceron - they're hooked stressing that I must get my hands on it as well! Enjoy this challenge. I had no idea what steampunk was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of this challenge, but didn't sign up because I was not going to do any challenges this year :P If I were, I would count Soulless towards it as well. And I have heard good things about the Scott Westerfeld books.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!