11 August 2011

Friday Fill Ins

While once again killing time on the internet instead of prepping for fall classes, I found a meme that seemed too fun to pass up: Friday Fill-Ins. Hosted by Janet of Fond of Snape, the meme gives you some unfinished sentences and you have to, duh-duh-duh, fill-in the rest of the sentence. I've done so below, bolding the words I inserted.

1. The only question is how many times can you eat Dairy Queen in one week?

2. I would really like to read a book, watch a movie, take a bath, and be fed chocolate covered strawberries in one day.

3. Three things on my desk: tiny little skulls, dice, and a "Shit to do Today" notepad.

4. Go to the Glad Fest parade is the one thing I HAVE to do today!

5. I love playing with my Pleepleus doll.

6. A Bath and Body Works store overwhelms the senses.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Glad Fest parade, tomorrow my plans include going to the Glad Fest carnival and Sunday, I want to take a nap in the pool!
I really think you guys should join in the fun, especially since some of you are funny enough to make a girl pee her pants, or rather laugh out loud in public places for what seems to others like no reason.

9 comments:

  1. If you're going to take a nap in the pool, I hope you'll be wearing your floaties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nap in the pool? that would be so nice!! have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like a book, a bath, a movie, and some fruit! That sounds wonderful for a day like today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree about Bath and Bodyworks. Here, we have a store called "Lush" which is infintely worse. I want to gag every time I walk past it! Have you ever been to that one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pleepleus doll? What in the world....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nearest Dairy Queen is, like, 45 minutes away from my house. So that's approximately no times a week. It's a dark, dismal life I lead, you know.

    PS - What's a Pleepleus doll?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You deescribed my perfect day iin number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff. I desperately need the "shit to do" notepad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you've got skulls, dice, and a "Shit to Do Notepad" what more do you need? :) I've been missing you. For some reason, I completely ran out of steam on reviewing books, but am easing back into blogging on my new blog. Good luck on launching your new school year!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!