10 February 2012

Tag! I'm It!

I've been tagged by Jenny at Alternate Reality which is awesome as I've never been tagged before. And honestly it's nice to have an easy way to post since I'm so absent minded right now (due to lack of sleep).

Rules
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the  people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!

Questions from Jenny and my answers
1 What is something you dread? Okay, this is super serious so I apologize, but the thing I truly dread is the death of friends and family.
2 What is your favorite food? Pizza. Hands down.
3 What kind of car was your first car? A bright green Hyundai Excel. It was seriously...obvious.
4 Picture taker or camera hog? I'm always the one taking the pictures. I run from cameras.
5 Do you have any pets? Nope. I've never had a pet, and honestly I've never really wanted one.
6 What would you do if you got to meet your movie star crush? Throw myself at him in complete and utter abandon. What?!? Anyone who says different is a liar. :)
7 What would you do if you met your literary crush? Again, throw myself at him in complete and utter abandon. I'm just as attracted to brains as I am to looks. :)
8 Socks on or off when you sleep? Off. I want them off even when I'm awake!
9 What book(s) have you been mad enough to throw across the room? I didn't think about throwing it across the room, but I did consider burning Ulysses. And I actually did burn my Differential Equations textbook in college.
10 What book(s) have you hugged to your chest in love? So many it would be impossible to list them all.
11 What was the name of a childhood stuffed animal? I had a doll named Stephie for a long time, and I distinctly remember another doll I loved dramatically but I can't remember her name....

My Questions For The People I've Tagged
1. What is your favorite piece of art?
2. What literary character do you think would make an awesome world leader?
3. What color do you think should be outlawed from clothing?
4. Hats. Yes or no?
5. What contemporary novel should be added to the high school curriculum?
6. What book featuring real people do you think could work if the characters were switched to animals?
7. Genetically designed humans. Hell yes or absolutely not?
8. What book would you like to see get parodied a la Pride and Prejudice and Zombies?
9. What book would you absolutely hate to see get parodied?
10. TV. Awesome source of entertainment or horrifying time suck?
11. What literary character should immediately jump off the page and into your bed?

The People I've Tagged
Allie at A Literary Odyssey
Care of Care's Online Book Club
Erin of Erin Reads
Andi of Estella's Revenge
Jill at Fizzy Thoughts
Jenners at Life...with Books
Trish at Love, Laughter, and a Touch of Insanity
Amanda at Ramblings
James at Ready When You Are, C.B.
Jill at Rhapsody in Books
Sandy at You've Gotta Read This

A Side Note: I had a really hard time picking just 11 people to tag, so I totally wrote out the names of the top 25 bloggers I read on individual sheets of paper and then I drew 11 names. :)

10 comments:

  1. But oh gosh, I like YOUR questions better, because my answers would almost all be the same, except for the name of my childhood stuffed animal? LOL (and my names were VERY creative, such as "Birdie" "Doggy" "Tiger" and so on)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love to wear socks all day, but never, never while I am in bed! I can't handle my feet getting all sweaty at night. I also love pizza, but only if I can eat it with wings. Very interesting answers today! I loved getting to know more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! I've been tagged! Ok, will do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pizza baby! I really want to just sit down and eat a whole one by myself right now, but I'm trying to lose weight. Which makes me want it more. And you must be a good farm girl like me. I don't like anything on my feet. I will think about these questions, but like Jill said, I liked your questions better. Yours are going to make me use my brain too much! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been scared of Ulysses forever. I don't think I'll be picking it up anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the throw across the room and burn response. :-)

    Hope your enjoying all the moments of little one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohooo! Thanks for the tag. You just gave me something to post. *brain drain*

    LOVE these questions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well first of all, I need to know who your movie star and literary crush are!! Second, I 'm glad you tagged me … I need post ideas that require little or no work on my end but answering questions. So thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for being a good sport. I love reading the answer to my questions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay funsies! Except I'm kind of annoyed that you tagged all the folks I would have. (and I kind of appreciate the tag since I'm kind of out of fodder these days).

    But WAIT. You're not going to tell us who your literary crush is?! Is it Edward? Because that's totally mine. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!