08 February 2015

Currently | 8 February 2015

Time and Place // 10pm Saturday on the Glider

Eating and Drinking // Kahlua and Milk, Yummy

Reading // The Kids from Nowhere by George Guthridge which was kindly sent to me by the wonderful Bree of The Things We Read. Check out her review here. I am loving it so far, and I already am stealing ideas for my classes. I'm also reading Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel, another one I am loving. Having two books going simultaneously, both of which I am really enjoying, is oddly satisfying and rather annoying. Not enough hours in the day people.

Loving //

Blogging // Last week I posted a list of the Top 10 Feminist Classics I want to read and a review of Caitlin Doughty's Smoke Gets in Your Eyes, a book I think I need to re-read.

This one's pretty short as I really want to go to bed now.... Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

  1. So sweet. Siblings are the best!! Two really great books at once IS tough! I've been keeping to one on my ereader and then one on paper (and audio in car)...but sometimes I feel like it takes longer to finish a book than if I just focused on one or the other!

    Hope you have a great week...and getting plenty of sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely adorable pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. My heart melted just a little at that picture. That is so sweet!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed with your reading, considering you have two little ones. I can't even read with a puppy. I have an older girl and younger son, and they got along like best friends when they were younger. They only get along now when they are both pissed at us! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap! I missed your Smoke review. Going to read it now. I hope you love Station Eleven as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Sunday! Thanks for the pic of your adorable little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you got the book and are enjoying it. I was fascinated by how smart those kids were. Incredible. I would like to see his techniques in action.

    Your babies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me baby!